Your all-access guide to finding the right roofing contractor in Needham, Massachusetts!
Needham, Massachusetts is one of the best towns for a family to call home. With a wide array of schools, parks, and stores, Needham is a top choice for homeowners. Needham residents choose this town for its quality and expect the same in the service providers that will take care of their home. For this reason, we recommend Needham homeowners to do a little research before selecting a roofing contractor. In this guide, we provided the top areas in which Needham homeowners should research their roofing contractors. If you are looking for a roof replacement or even a roof repair, there are a few steps you should take before choosing a Needham roofing contractor. Some factors include: whether they offer financing, what their warranty is, and the types of roofing services they provide. If you read this guide carefully, you will save yourself from a big headache.
Explore The Needham Roofing Contractor’s Website
- The first thing any homeowner should do in their search for a roofing contractor is to explore their website. In general, roofing contractors have different pages for each service they provide. Within those pages are often pictures of previous work they have done. You can find before and afters, photo galleries, and even videos. Another thing you can find on their website is information on financing and their warranty. These two factors greatly influence a homeowner’s decision in choosing a roofing contractor. We will go more in-depth into those two factors further into this article.
- One of the most important steps in choosing a Needham roofing contractor is to research their reputation. If you find largely negative reviews on Google or Facebook, then this is a contractor you should disregard. You can see reviews for a Needham roofing contractor on any of their business profiles, this includes Guild Quality, BBB, Google, and Facebook. Be sure to read those reviews carefully because they give great insight into the experience you will have with that roofing contractor.
Needham Roofing Contractor Availability
- Needham homeowners who need a roof replacement or roof repair urgently will find solace in a roofing contractor available in the immediate future. Most Needham roofing contractors provide emergency services to customers whose needs are critical. In the process of emergency services, the roofing contractor will send out a team-member to safely cover the problem area on your roof and prioritize a repair in the near future.
- If it is a non-urgent roof replacement or roof repair, figure out how soon would you like to begin that project? Needham roofing contractors often have schedules that can fill up very quickly. If you are moving forward with a large project, such as a slate roof installation, be sure to call in ahead of time to find a date that works for both of you. Unfortunately, slots do fill up, so call as soon as possible to prevent any potential damage from a delayed roof replacement or repair.
- Needham roofing contractors will provide the homeowner customization options to choose from. In the case of an asphalt roof replacement, the roofing contractor will give you multiple colors or styles to choose from. If you are deciding between slate, asphalt, wood, or metal, the roofing contractor will show you how each material works and which would be best for your home and budget.
- Because most local roofing contractors have worked in your town for years or even decades, they often know the style of your neighborhood and can give you advice on how to pick a color or style that will flatter your home and work well with the aesthetic of the neighborhood. Depending on the architectural style of your home, Needham roofing contractors can provide advice on the best material to accentuate the timeless style of your home. For instance, wooden gutters on a 1700’s colonial home are often required in historical districts.
- Whether you live in Needham or Needham Heights, professional roofing contractors will know what’s best for you and your home. But don’t forget to get multiple estimates and inspections so you know which roofing contractors are trying to sell you a vanity item and which ones are providing an actual roof replacement or roof repair.
Warranty or Not?
- One benefit of a professional roofing contractor is the warranty services they provide. A Needham roofing contractor with a proper warranty will guarantee that if the product malfunctions or doesn’t work, then they will replace it with no charge to the customer. At GF Sprague, we have a Forever, Whoever Warranty which guarantees that we will perform inspections over the useful life of the product or system we install to ensure that Mother Nature has not caused damage from her destructive forces. And if there are any defects in the product due to workmanship, we will repair it free of charge.
- Our warranty includes regular warranty inspections to ensure that the roofing system is structurally sound and that nothing needs maintenance. You will either get a clean bill of health or we will catch a small issue before it becomes a big headache. In an emergency, we also provide you 24-hour emergency services. No matter the weather or condition, we will be out there to make sure you can sleep sound at night without worrying about your home or family.
Use Trusted Brands
- The products used are just as important as the craftsmanship. That’s why, as a Newton roofing contractor, we use local and the best brands in the industry. Unlike other roofing contractors, we don’t use box store brands found at a local Home Depot. Instead, we order from reputable manufacturers of asphalt shingles, slate, copper, and more. Ensuring that the product is properly made and properly installed is vital in creating a roofing system that withstands the elements.
10 Signs You Need to Repair Your Roof
Which Type of Gutter Should I Choose?
What to Expect From a Roof Replacement with G.F. Sprague