Copper Chimney Flashing in Weston, MA
Rusting, aging, deteriorating, all of these are what could easily happen to your chimney flashing if you neglect it. On this chimney, it was clear that not only was this flashing older than George Washington, but it was causing severe water damage to the homeowner's upstairs bedroom. Her kids noticed stains on the ceiling and a black color starting to develop. When we discovered that the leak was coming from the chimney, we immediately removed the damaged flashing and installed new copper flashing. This way there will be no more leaking and protects the health of her family from the damaging effects of mold.