We are looking for 2 experienced slaters, coppersmiths, or carpenters to join our team as Project Managers. The Project Manager is the “MAN ON THE JOB”, with full responsibility while the job is in progress. He is responsible for the installation to project specifications, job safety, customer relations, checking estimator’s quantities, maintaining job records, documenting change orders, bringing the job within budget, and job quality control. Leave the 30 square tear-offs to the other guys and build the 4” muscle between your brain as you install custom copper gutters or replace flashing as part of a slate repair.
Our Project Managers receive competitive pay with overtime opportunities throughout the year. A company truck to take to and from work with a gas card. A fabrication shop and delivery service to make sure you have everything you need to complete your job. Paid vacation and holidays. Retirement plan with company match. Commissions for change orders. Health and dental insurances and more!
Benefits & Compensation
- 40+ hours with OT pay for hours over 40
- Commissions on change orders
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Retirement plan with company match
- Health & dental insurance
Up to $3000 signing bonus available too!
- You are smart, skilled, and trustworthy
- You look to grow and excel
- You love working outdoors
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33.00 – $40.00 per hour